An annual comprehensive vision examination is an important way to determine if your vision or ocular health has changed. Our goal is to maximize our patients’ Vision for Life from ages 6 months to over 100 years young!
At Tri Valley Optometry, a comprehensive eye examination has five main parts:
- Complete case history about ocular and systemic health
- Refractive Testing to determine your spectacle or contact lens prescription
- Binocular Vision Testing for efficient, accurate and comfortable vision
- Ocular Health Testing to identify diseases like glaucoma, cataracts, dry eyes, ocular allergies, macular degeneration, hypertension and diabetes.
- Summary and Personal Treatment Plan for vision wellness.
We also offer specialized vision services:
Have you ever seen INSIDE your eye? Ask about Optomap during your next visit!
Take the RightEye Patient Questionnaire to see if you would benefit from a RightEye Assessment!
- Sports Vision Testing and Development to give athletes of all ages a competitive visual advantage when competing. The vision training techniques are used by athletes at all levels including high school, college, professional, and Olympic
- Computer Vision Solutions to correct visual and ergonomic problems created by electronic devices and high energy blue light. This preventative approach will maintain your ocular health for the future
- Premium Contact Lenses to correct astigmatism and reading difficulties as well as active lifestyles
- Designer Frame Selection allows the most current styles in space-age materials for our patients’ fashion and function
Any questions? We’re here to help!